Give up drugs with cocaine cut
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Give up drugs with cocaine cut crossword clue.
"Give up drugs with cocaine cut" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- No Oscar for 1993 film featuring special actor …
- Focus on going after foreign money
- Gangster stole one
- They’re in behind tooth, primarily cutting gum with one
- Opening shot at the crease
- Cry as body of collier found in coalface?
- Spread out blind to get through
- Change in this cabinet: Heath upset
- Grip hard racket the wrong way on advantage to American
- Troubles of computing stopping American businessman
Crossword clues of the day
- Personnel director, often
- Endless YouTube viewing, e.g.
- Part of Canada above Alta. and Sask.
- 'Awkward Black Girl' creator and star
- French island off the coast of Newfoundland
- Some GPS lines
- E-4, E-5 and E-6, in the U.S. Navy, in brief
- ___ Chemical Company, onetime maker of VapoRub
- Struck, old-style
- Loud, as the surf