Give the boot
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Give the boot crossword clue.
"Give the boot" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the WSJ on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Cry from female supporter, very old
- Classic sound effect in an action film when someone is badly injured
- Jewish scholar
- Landmark on the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Old Conservative involved in clean-up act demonstrates skill in speech
- Middle of range
- Hotel room freebie
- Altercation (informal)
- Uncomfortably crowded
- Music for funeral processions
Crossword clues of the day
- British author, notably of children's books, d.1990
- Golfer who had five Masters wins between 1997 and 2019
- Golfer who had six Masters wins between 1963 and 1986
- Friendship? A girl must embrace it
- Maiden possibly meeting horrible thing during dark period
- What God created after the stars, per the Bible
- At last expectant ambassador gets thank you letter from Greece
- Spooner's wonderful company for social chats
- Restore large Miro? That'll be a lengthy process