Give a name to
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Give a name to crossword clue.
"Give a name to" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Altercation (informal)
- Classic sound effect in an action film when someone is badly injured
- What God created after the stars, per the Bible
- Diversion on a long flight
- Sci-fi android who had an evil 'brother' named Lore
- ''Big Brother'' host
- Girl of five escaping from cover after papa appears
- Hellmann's product, for short
- Uncomfortably crowded
- Where to find badger and duck in fight
Crossword clues of the day
- British author, notably of children's books, d.1990
- Cry from female supporter, very old
- Restore large Miro? That'll be a lengthy process
- Spooner's wonderful company for social chats
- Title locale in a Hercule Poirot mystery
- 'The Late Show With Stephen Colbert' network
- At last expectant ambassador gets thank you letter from Greece
- Protagonist of the 'PokÃ©mon' anime
- Landmark on the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe