Girl expecting bread called for milk, perhaps?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Girl expecting bread called for milk, perhaps? crossword clue.
"Girl expecting bread called for milk, perhaps?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- A sovereign I preserve in instant coffee
- Native of central America in rare shower
- Stick on bottom, wounding
- Official announcer in Cork I hear regularly
- Yikes, buzzer has caught its owner?
- Impersonate Little John, brother
- State again reviewing repeated notes in paper
- Freshly papered walls in rectory originally …
- Opener in difficulty to collect duck
- Boat netting five carp
- Some party hires, for short
- Predatory marine mammal
- "To weep is to make less the depth of ___": Shak.
- 'All Things Considered' host Shapiro
- Part of many partnership names
- Where frozen concentrated orange juice and Gatorade were invented: Abbr.
- Daydreamy state
- Like items at a Goodwill store
- Object of a search in an animated 2003 film
- "What happens to us while we are making other plans," per Allen Saunders
Crossword clues of the day
- Seemed pleased
- 'Barber of Seville' composer
- Modest skirt
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" or "The King of Queens"
- Cheerios' corny cousin
- Memorable launch of April 11, 1970
- Big co. in the 2008 financial meltdown
- Sandwich much larger than an oreo
- Spectrum license auctioneer
- The U.S. Forest Service owns about 38% of it