Gift I can point out — what preacher's good at
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Gift I can point out — what preacher's good at crossword clue.
"Gift I can point out — what preacher's good at" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Like some puzzles in mathematics
- Closed with rite in unusual order, like monks in monastery
- A fifth of money put in collection so far
- Time to remember rising in Dublin and Rome?
- Elected with no change in Washington, pure and simple
- A period of fasting among sources of fruit and sweeties
- Ring on bishop, with gemstone, ornamental article
- Religious alliance in turbulent age he and you'll put together
- American throne for English king
- A lover of priestess carrying cross for great king
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- Bone on a barbecue rack
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- Happy tail movements
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)
- 'Prometheus' actor Idris
- Wearable Disneyland souvenirs
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- Slotted containers, and a clue to four of this puzzle's squares
- "___! Knock it off!"
Crossword clues of the day
- Line in a spreadsheet
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- Jury service, for one
- Was sloppy
- Pies, in the silent era
- Poetic time of day
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- TiVo ancestor