Gentle police dog abandoned at post office, sadly
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Gentle police dog abandoned at post office, sadly crossword clue.
"Gentle police dog abandoned at post office, sadly" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Hunter in group carries heavy load
- Finish filming making hit western
- Sprinkle into this wallet by the sound of it
- Mutated gene shortens berry in some plants
- Not many in awe of famous leader
- Vehicle basically involves kinetic energy at first
- Organisation unreservedly leaves levees to become empty of water
- Gives camels drink made from cactus
- Unregulated laboratory giving false statement subject to legal action
- Chewed bagel and said he didn't give a damn, frankly
- 'The Godfather' actor Vigoda
- Key above Caps Lock
- Sister to Angelica and Peggy in "Hamilton"
- Comedian Sykes
- Big inits. in R.V. hookups
- Fraternity party attire that is traditionally Roman, not Greek
- Aid in some makeshift repairs
- One getting shorter throughout the morning
- Appealed earnestly
- Mail-in contest submission