Gave the waitstaff work
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Gave the waitstaff work crossword clue.
"Gave the waitstaff work" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Wall Street Journal quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the WSJ on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- ___ League university
- Winding spool on a fishing rod
- One particular therapy primarily for a man
- Lack of interest in things in general
- Immature island cattle ultimately eating tall grass
- Where a baby sea turtle hatches
- Drive husband to drink, being contrary
- Secure saddle as horse shelters
- '___ the Dragon' (classic Bruce Lee movie)
- One of an octagon's eight
Crossword clues of the day
- Aid to getting dressed
- Spooner's to stay and work in garden extensively
- Mexican man's title
- Hebridean island, where in 563 St Columba founded a monastery
- Design style used by Charles Rennie Mackintosh, say
- On ___ (jumpy and nervous)
- Not ideal
- Cheapest accommodations on old passenger ships
- Product made by Firestone and Pirelli
- Haul off, like a broken-down automobile