Garland returns to trio in Dixieland
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Garland returns to trio in Dixieland crossword clue.
"Garland returns to trio in Dixieland" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Omen from newcomer involved in a row
- Work for the scientists from old, old city
- Road, in a manner of speaking, is not finished going through part of Europe
- Show off War Horse - the type that's not well done
- Keeping an eye on caseworker working as a barman not directly involved
- Rising river for ages? What Monteverdi worked on in Venice!
- What a talent scout might do pitchside for all sides today
- Works around the clock presumably having to deal with time management issues
- It makes the heart grow fonder briefly, being away from church
- Part of the hospital care for the white powder
- Captain in 'Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea'
- Stereotypical junkyard dog
- Maker of the Civic and Accord
- Harold's "Ghostbusters" role
- Flavoring in a shaker
- Car-stealing video game franchise, for short
- Esther's adopted father (I'M A CODER anagram)
- Numerically, where J is in the alphabet
- Diana Rigg's character on "The Avengers"
- Offensive statistic for a baseball player: Abbr.