''Garda finds listening device'' - The Telegraph runs with it
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the ''Garda finds listening device'' - The Telegraph runs with it crossword clue.
"''Garda finds listening device'' - The Telegraph runs with it" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- For those taking steps to take head off inflated type blown-up in football?
- Complete set of good books discovered in our place
- Cuts by paper's editor lacking balance
- Discovers flighty Earls around the end of autumn
- Tries a novel, a parody of others
- Discovered in human anatomy sometime in the future in Malaga
- They're going nowhere in heaven and hell presumably
- Footfall perhaps of one of those in 20 across
- Alerts from half-sister in school
- One writer upsetting Trade Union consumed by current incompetence
- Paul, in Rome
- Leather with a napped surface
- ___ and Teller (magicians with a show in Las Vegas)
- "Orinoco Flow" musician
- Esther's adopted father (I'M A CODER anagram)
- "Hot Fuzz" star
- Great Lake that feeds the Niagara River
- Way to quit suddenly
- Car-stealing video game franchise, for short
- Item "laid" by a bird in each starred entry