Game where players shove discs into the scoring area, using long sticks
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Game where players shove discs into the scoring area, using long sticks crossword clue.
"Game where players shove discs into the scoring area, using long sticks" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Coastal city in southern California
- Stringed instrument player
- Part of a rugby goal
- If unread (anag) — it's related to Sigmund!
- Thin strip of bone used to stiffen eg a corset
- Grating — abrasive
- Inspection of the books
- Region of Romania associated with Dracula
- Woman's top that fastens behind the neck, leaving back and arms uncovered
- Bill Haley's Shake, ___ and Roll!
- Labyrinth of burrows
- Creep slowly, like lava
- Crops up
- ''I'm telling the truth!''
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Moderate running pace
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Hit 1950s sitcom with Eve Arden that began as a radio show
- Bouncy kids' toy with a saddle
- Tasting like an omelet
Crossword clues of the day
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)
- Frugal person
- Quaint farewells
- Least risky
- Large whirlpool bathtub
- 1651 battle where Cromwell's army routed an army from Scotland led by Charles II
- Sandpaper surface
- "That's carrying things ___ too far"
- Tube that connects a sink to the water main
- One of two body parts belonging to Achilles?