Game using legs as the wicket
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Game using legs as the wicket crossword clue.
"Game using legs as the wicket" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Quaint farewells
- Creep slowly, like lava
- Person in favour of peaceful or conciliatory policies
- Gym machine with pedals
- Number of dice rolled in Yahtzee
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- Large whirlpool bathtub
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- 1651 battle where Cromwell's army routed an army from Scotland led by Charles II
- Frugal person
Crossword clues of the day
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- One of two body parts belonging to Achilles?
- Mail-in contest submission
- Tube that connects a sink to the water main
- Tasting like an omelet
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)
- Electric-meter measurement
- Large briny body of water
- Bouncy kids' toy with a saddle