Former head of agency's upset getting sack
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Former head of agency's upset getting sack crossword clue.
"Former head of agency's upset getting sack" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Student given help and support relaxed
- Mocking extract from memoir on icon
- I'm eager to change outside space for animal collection
- Poem about Spanish gentleman abroad is unlike any other
- Great pub's diversified, importing beers regularly
- Yearned to sit around, getting rid of uniform with daft cap
- Jane's going out in trousers
- Splash out getting odds and ends with 25% off
- Appropriate to house creative types in flat?
- Surgeon's worried, squeezing opening of cut with sponge
Crossword clues of the day
- Disciplinary women in "The Handmaid's Tale"
- Elite Navy group
- Negotiator's refusal
- Snowman's neckwear
- Obeys a basic dog command
- Fairy tale monster
- 'And crown ___ good with brotherhood ...'
- What one might say after figuring out what the answers to the starred clues have in common?
- Class studying demand curves, for short
- Hit sci-fi horror film of 1979