Former head of agency's upset getting sack
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Former head of agency's upset getting sack crossword clue.
"Former head of agency's upset getting sack" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Daughter stopping one bad habit gets counselling
- Confusion when letter from Greece gets delivered late with contents missing
- Craze to wane shortly
- Poem about Spanish gentleman abroad is unlike any other
- Take heart from Beano and Dandy, too
- Without doctor filling shift for a month
- Jane's going out in trousers
- Rush on hot curry when cold out
- Serve up standard punishment
- Frank's in prison, having cheated