Former copper initially suspended and partner gets pardon
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Former copper initially suspended and partner gets pardon crossword clue.
"Former copper initially suspended and partner gets pardon" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Press even has PM's home number
- Poor at singing and fade out after bum note
- Cross states in endless trek
- Jollied along child always heading off bored
- Open local with student in charge
- Very fine biscuit with no excess fat
- Set up an unusual lab aboard vessel in Devonport, perhaps
- Go round old city to find mashed food for baby
- Felt sad about a good cinema that's shabby …
- Defensive error gets cry of pain, followed by a long analysis
- "Well, aren't you fancy!"
- Town on Prince Edward Island where Anne with an E starts her new life
- Task like mailing a letter or running to the bank
- Rachel ___, seven-season TV role for Meghan Markle
- Pod vegetable used in Cajun cooking and bhindi masala
- 'Star Wars' character who eventually marries Leia
- Don't move, unfortunately
- George who directed "Night of the Living Dead"
- Side dish at a Korean restaurant
- Theater staffers who lead patrons to their seats
Crossword clues of the day
- Face-off participant, using the British spelling
- Setting for a portrait of Mozart, or Francis, or Felipe, . . .
- Australian gem with 'fire' and 'jelly' varieties
- One drawn to hill country
- Group with a washboard
- Unbiased opinion, e.g.
- Tony ___ a.k.a. Iron Man
- Wash with effort
- Commenter who may start a flame war
- Animal that may be great