Former Portuguese colony near Hong Kong
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Former Portuguese colony near Hong Kong crossword clue.
"Former Portuguese colony near Hong Kong" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- __ Heep, character in David Copperfield
- Venetian painter whose works include A Man with a Quilted Sleeve (1510)
- Test cricket ground in Cape Town
- The __, nickname for the test cricket ground in Bridgetown
- Sadiq __, mayor of London
- The __, test cricket ground in Brisbane
- Test cricket ground in Kingston, Jamaica
- Sir Viv __, cricketer after whom the test ground in Antigua is named
- Test cricket ground in Kolkata
- __ Bridge, test cricket ground in Nottingham
- Title for a lord's wife
- Inferior film
- Roberts and Fisher's view of the human condition - and a hit for Ella Fitzgerald and the Inkspots?
- ___ Moines Register (newspaper)
- They're found in most clothes closets
- Reduce slightly
- Modern party planning aid
- ___-generated content (what a wiki has)
- Orphaned girl from Green Gables?
- Body part needed for kissing
Crossword clues of the day
- Country between Iraq and Afghanistan
- Italian spirit made from grape residue after pressing
- "De ___ y de Sombra" (Isabel Allende novel)
- Its anthem is "Amhrán na bhFiann"
- Light-induced flow of electric charge
- 2019 U.S. Open champ Andreescu
- Singer of the #1 hit 'Cheap Thrills'
- Beatles hit about "a man who thought he was a loner"
- Film director (the 'Master of Suspense')
- Violent storm or squall in central America