For those taking steps to take head off inflated type blown-up in football?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the For those taking steps to take head off inflated type blown-up in football? crossword clue.
"For those taking steps to take head off inflated type blown-up in football?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Minor arguments over university finding top academics employed in the kitchen
- Gunshot fired out of righteousness - of course in the medical sense
- To do with some of us socialising
- Ration out cook's local tea
- The wife when out with one of the investors who's not working?
- Footfall perhaps of one of those in 20 across
- March from the centre is heading straight into Northern Ireland offering flowers
- Dopey, Oscar and Edward? One of them is not bright!
- Backs bank's stocks and shares in places
- One writer upsetting Trade Union consumed by current incompetence
Crossword clues of the day
- What milk and yogurt are rich in
- SiriusXM medium
- TV scientist Bill who wrote 'Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation'
- ___ and Teller (magicians with a show in Las Vegas)
- Federal agency Jessica Chastain's character worked for in 'Zero Dark Thirty': Abbr.
- Tropical plant used on sunburns
- Luggage carrier at a hotel
- Host of the 1996 Summer Olympics
- Flavoring in a shaker
- Takes time to process