Food in pub for needy type?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Food in pub for needy type? crossword clue.
"Food in pub for needy type?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Munching hay, animal in high-up region
- Handing over a vehicle
- Late decree — ordered to slow down
- Right away I start fights stupidly
- Ash found on the beach?
- Form of madness, say, associated with sultanate the reverse of excellent
- Report of floral tribute for ex-BBC head
- Tower officer is no vegetarian
- Legendary ship making a river journey
- Some splendid artificial flower in Devon
Crossword clues of the day
- New Mexico and Nebraska
- Hostess snack cake similar to a Swiss roll
- Avenger with a hammer
- Go by bus or train
- Occupied now, as a meeting room
- Programming language that's also the name of an island
- Comedian Sykes
- Actor Hanks or Cruise
- Natural ingredient in Vaseline Soothing Hydration lotion
- Unseen trail for a bloodhound