Follower of a strict version of Islam
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Follower of a strict version of Islam crossword clue.
"Follower of a strict version of Islam" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Abba song from 1975
- Omar __, movie and contract bridge star
- Television channel created in 1964
- Abba song and album from 1974
- Modern name for the Oxus River
- Name shared by three rivers in Derbyshire, Yorkshire and Cumbria
- __, Where Art Thou?, Coen brothers movie starring George Clooney
- How, according to Monty Python, Descartes proved he lived?
- Fatty acid found in animal and vegetable oils
- Palindromic Swedish pop group
- Town on Prince Edward Island where Anne with an E starts her new life
- Setting for a portrait of Mozart, or Francis, or Felipe, . . .
- Sea __ (Galway bay)
- Australian gem with 'fire' and 'jelly' varieties
- 'Star Wars' character who eventually marries Leia
- Don't move, unfortunately
- Auto whose engine is apt to purr?
- Task like mailing a letter or running to the bank
- Wash with effort
- Chunk of ice
Crossword clues of the day
- Girls who might be doted on by their aunt
- Forward in phraseology
- Gas pump abbr.
- 2017-2019 Netflix series based on a 1908 novel about a high-spirited orphan girl
- Group with a washboard
- Spots for wet bars
- Opposite of remote
- Uses a coaster or toboggan, say
- Bob Dylan's example of schadenfreude
- Prince George and Prince Louis, to Prince William