Flumen, fluvius (3rd decl. m)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Flumen, fluvius (3rd decl. m) crossword clue.
"Flumen, fluvius (3rd decl. m)" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- I am afraid - Cicero saw no use for this word
- Ille, illa, ____: demonstrative pronoun
- Poop (stega navis!)
- Provided that, so long as (+ subj.)
- I help (simplex verb, 1st conj.): opitulor, subvenio
- They're watching: observant
- Perspicuoque ____ se puer ipse videt: in a clear lake the lad sees himself
- A commonly seen contracted gen. pl of ox, bull
- He is present
- More often
- TV journalist who anchored 'CBS Evening News' and 'Yahoo! News'
- Not completely shut, like a door
- Peyton Manning's younger brother
- Swearing-in response
- Shakespeare title character whose last name is Montague
- Underground part of a plant
- Group of three
- Taxpayers report to them: Abbr.
- Plum's center
- The capital of Canada