Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Fleet-based crossword clue.
"Fleet-based" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Wall Street Journal quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the WSJ on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Smartphone forerunners, for short
- Food component that may be 'saturated' or 'trans'
- Post-shave conditioner brand
- Maker of Gravy Cravers dog food
- Fitting and appropriate
- Lone Ranger's companion
- Crucial fixtures for 'Great British Bake Off' competitors
- Singer Grant with the 1980s hits 'Electric Avenue' and 'Romancing the Stone'
- Indonesian island, or a programming language
- 'Law & Order' actress who plays Isobel Castille on FBI: Most Wanted
Crossword clues of the day
- Slabs at the bases of columns
- 'Nip/Tuck' actor who stars as Jess LaCroix on FBI: Most Wanted
- Make pulp out of
- Teri Garr's 'Young Frankenstein' role
- Flower garland a visitor might receive at the Honolulu airport
- Grazing locale
- Sound from a sheep meadow
- Warehouse passage
- Designer Nina
- Portrayed a character in a movie