Fix up, as an old house
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Fix up, as an old house crossword clue.
"Fix up, as an old house" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Premier Sunday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Creep slowly, like lava
- Tube that connects a sink to the water main
- One of two body parts belonging to Achilles?
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Dramas with tenors and sopranos
- Copenhagen natives
- Sound made by touching goblets
- Tree with 'winged' seeds
- Sandpaper surface