Five-pointed ocean creature
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Five-pointed ocean creature crossword clue.
"Five-pointed ocean creature" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Muscles that can be toned with scissor kicks
- Certain photography deg.
- Law school course
- Element in fluorescent lamps
- Pennsylvania city in the northwest corner of the state
- Prefix for some music genres
- Disagreeing words
- Detailed, with 'out'
- Opposite of full, moon-wise
- Overzealous admirer, possibly from a mash-up of the terms 'stalker' and 'fan' in an Eminem song
Crossword clues of the day
- Alternative to speaking?
- Popular sink scrubber
- Boxer known as "The Greatest"
- "Fighter" singer Christina
- 2020 FX on Hulu miniseries about a predatory relationship
- Time on the throne
- John or Jane in court
- Actor Diggs who got his first big break in 'Rent'
- What you might want the password for at a friend's house: Hyph.
- Ending for 'Sudan' or 'Siam'