Fish not a sausage male's thrown back
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Fish not a sausage male's thrown back crossword clue.
"Fish not a sausage male's thrown back" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Kipper in front, farewell forever seafood sandwiches!
- Little bit of Africa to investigate, travelling north
- Contemporary scholar gathering speed
- Deep, deep fish
- OK to put away bed and lie around?
- Transport used on street, most reliable
- Ladies scantily dressed, Barbra Streisand's initials covering her topless picture
- Croatian boxers reportedly bringing carp
- V fishy stain under unopened receptacle
- Rich source, fish served with last drops of sardine oil
- Noted congresswoman from the Bronx, familiarly
- New York canal that was completed in 1825
- What comes easily to hand?
- 2000 adventure film directed by and starring Clint Eastwood
- Some GPS lines
- Ahab's father in the Bible
- Rick, Ilsa and Victor had one in 'Casablanca'
- What's left at sea
- Musk who tweeted "Who controls the memes, controls the Universe"
- Loch of cryptozoological fame
Crossword clues of the day
- Members of a blended family
- Conflict during which the Lusitania was sunk: Abbr.
- Bygone Apple messaging app
- Personnel director, often
- 'Skyfall' and 'Someone Like You' singer
- Cosmetics brand whose name sounds like ole
- Suffix with tour or Tory
- 'Awkward Black Girl' creator and star
- Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy, for two
- Brazilian metropolis, familiarly