Fish, a freak doing the backstroke?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Fish, a freak doing the backstroke? crossword clue.
"Fish, a freak doing the backstroke?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Stick securing old, hollowed out puppet
- Contemporary scholar gathering speed
- Two things smoked, queer fish
- In death, evoke praise
- Fish good with two fish
- Temporary office left, using this handle over ditch
- Croatian boxers reportedly bringing carp
- Come to understand thread about European Union
- OK to put away bed and lie around?
- Fish is covered in cream after gutting error
- Political party founded in 1966
- Cancelled, as a NASA launch
- Long forearm bones
- 'What a piece of work __': 'Hamlet'
- Identification of a problem from its symptoms
- Goddess often depicted holding an ankh
- Potatoes, by another name
- Old Indian currency note turned up, praise be
- Gee preceder
- Pester — nocturnal mammal
Crossword clues of the day
- Jessica with Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress Oscars
- One of the great circles
- Submitted one's taxes online: Hyph.
- Succeed in oppo research, perhaps
- Child introduced to light music, part of suite?
- Red layer of a seven-layer dip
- 'Mad ___' (Mel Gibson movie)
- Intersect, as roads
- Former Greek monetary unit
- Bart's born-first sister