Firstly, John puts sheep on back of trailer in Laois and leaves them with 6 down
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Firstly, John puts sheep on back of trailer in Laois and leaves them with 6 down crossword clue.
"Firstly, John puts sheep on back of trailer in Laois and leaves them with 6 down" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- About a hundred in this area
- Smile about a strange, piercing bauble
- Raising standard inspires deep misgivings in those not on board
- Secret WASP enclave in Colorado
- Manus got back at last and was let do this on 28 February
- Does this before making a splash beneath 8 down
- How one might start to be hauled up for punishment by 14 down
- Position jewels in Belgium, announcing a sale
- Position 21 across in Belgium, announcing a sale
- Youngster not telling the truth