First of advance military units reach river on the Russian-Chinese border
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the First of advance military units reach river on the Russian-Chinese border crossword clue.
"First of advance military units reach river on the Russian-Chinese border" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Tipsy Chechens, full of spirit
- Most inactive and poorly during Second International
- Content to leave alcohol, rising QC consumes a lime and soda?
- Warning triangle is broken
- Met privileged groups carrying large revolvers
- Lower status of French ace
- Against poetry being recited
- One exploits setters about to retire
- Dull sound of rubbish piano
- Stupid bears smell beastly