First king of the Israelites, according to the Old Testament
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the First king of the Israelites, according to the Old Testament crossword clue.
"First king of the Israelites, according to the Old Testament" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Thin pastry rolled round fruit and baked
- Military pageant (in Edinburgh?)
- Port at the mouth of the Seine
- Move by degrees in one direction only
- Game where players shove discs into the scoring area, using long sticks
- Stringed instrument player
- If unread (anag) — it's related to Sigmund!
- Grating — abrasive
- Thin strip of bone used to stiffen eg a corset
- Have some gum
- Electric-meter measurement
- Tube that connects a sink to the water main
- Period after sunset
- "That's carrying things ___ too far"
- Tree with 'winged' seeds
- Person in favour of peaceful or conciliatory policies
- Gym machine with pedals
- ''My cup runneth __''
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
Crossword clues of the day
- Creep slowly, like lava
- Copenhagen natives
- Amorphous mass
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Mail-in contest submission
- Bouncy kids' toy with a saddle
- One of two body parts belonging to Achilles?
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign
- Deceitfully arrange an outcome