First in a certain line, second cutting in — bother!
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the First in a certain line, second cutting in — bother! crossword clue.
"First in a certain line, second cutting in — bother!" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Name of woman the Devil upended with triumphant expression
- One old-fashioned object of veneration
- Swallow cocktail the second one's left
- Curate muddled about name for mythical creature
- Ecstasy among RC saints confused scriptwriter
- Closed with rite in unusual order, like monks in monastery
- Not successfully treated, a priest abroad died
- Time to remember rising in Dublin and Rome?
- Like some puzzles in mathematics
- A fifth of money put in collection so far
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)
- Facial feature that you might tweeze or wax
- Confection container
- Line in a spreadsheet
- Was sloppy
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Pies, in the silent era
Crossword clues of the day
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- Poetic time of day
- Nation once known as Pleasant Island
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- Floral necklace that hula dancers might wear
- Happy tail movements
- Top-circulation US magazine
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Overblown sense of self-importance
- Regret in a big way