First ever set of instructions to be handed down?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the First ever set of instructions to be handed down? crossword clue.
"First ever set of instructions to be handed down?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Where boat stops, beastly noise is coming with anger
- Fine pals excited in every minute of existence
- First woman to pause where there's a stiff climb
- Mistake made by Eastern bishop getting nothing right
- Ruin peace, being terrible person living for good food and drink?
- Economist's work I'd ask a pal about — time to get stuck into it
- Cake served during breakfast or tea
- Lo, a carpet laid out for a queen!
- Suiting a solitary person who went mowing with a dog?
- Long-distance travellers in camp seen relaxing
- 'It's a case of mistaken ___' ('We got the wrong guy')
- Helpful bit of advice from a pro
- Firefighter's water sources
- Remain patiently
- Cursed flower in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Rhyming synonym of 'chop'
- 1985 hit by John Mellencamp that saluted 1960s music, abbr.
- Abbr. in a discount bin
- One of the components of an M.L.B. Triple Crown
- Hoard money
Crossword clues of the day
- Extend, as a subscription
- ___ up in the world (be successful)
- Workplace discrimination law enforcer, for short
- Low female voice in a choir
- Retractable feature of Wolverine
- Abbr. on a returned check
- Where Sacramento and San Diego are, for short
- Car's wheel guards
- 'Huff' actor who plays Dr. Daniel Charles on 'Chicago Med'
- 'Ransom' rapper ___ Tecca