First border described by China
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the First border described by China crossword clue.
"First border described by China" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Game: if lost, it would make you mad?
- Feel leaderless? That's painful!
- About sexual partner with depression: the result of earthmoving occurrences
- At first, convict turned grey in the pen
- Best college sheets
- Constables cooked plaice aboard ship?
- Old hunting cry that's heard in part of central London
- Monsieur Simenon excited about college for the art of memory assistance
- Bury's opposite side: tin production, right?
- They would be crowned before getting on boats
Crossword clues of the day
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Amorphous mass
- "That's carrying things ___ too far"
- ''My cup runneth __''
- Number of dice rolled in Yahtzee
- Hit 1950s sitcom with Eve Arden that began as a radio show
- Do the hula or waltz
- Sound made by touching goblets
- Dramas with tenors and sopranos
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign