First Oriental myths discovered in contents of museum
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the First Oriental myths discovered in contents of museum crossword clue.
"First Oriental myths discovered in contents of museum" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Strange patterns found in the chapel
- Style of jazz heard in the house produced by a select crowd that can go either way?
- There's no end to this entire melody by The Yardbirds, for starters
- Add colour to the material that is consumed by politician - for sure it's not finished
- Flag from wild tree's arm
- Type of litter found on this island produced by old social and political movement
- Turns up bug catches one mystery man offering magic potion
- Big shot produced The Hustler
- It's juvenile to open 11 down
- Sets up sailor bar in American city with first cousin - a man-eater
- Do some trawling at sea?
- 'The Righteous Gemstones' actor Devine
- Newcomer's music upset audience finally leaving concert hall, say
- Medal winner
- What a convertible sofa converts into
- Domed Native American dwelling
- Outer part of a tire
- Tax on yard and pound relates to filthy lucre
- Redheaded orphan of Broadway
- Criticize Sega's hedgehog design?
Crossword clues of the day
- ___ League (Harvard's athletic conference)
- Elbow Song broadcast — it contains a winter scene
- Brave types appear outside for one statement before risky venture
- Drive a wedge between foreigner and partner heading off
- And all the rest, in brief
- Where a baby bird eats a worm
- Board game featuring Colonel Mustard
- Pain relief for north American with broken leg detained in the Far East
- Mystery award named for a British writer
- Swedish band that's sampled on Madonna's hit 'Hung Up'