Finally, he gets in to serve
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Finally, he gets in to serve crossword clue.
"Finally, he gets in to serve" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Land that's on fire
- Fanatics using gas to capture position
- Complete striker produces impeccable game
- Resist trend, one that's hitting the high notes
- Monopolise an area where spectators sit in GAA HQ
- Display plumage in face-off
- Conspiracy of silence revealed by newcomer talking
- Depression becomes difficult when temperature drops
- ‘Get ready to pray? It may sound negative to Gaeilgeoirs
- Searches show viral growth rising on vacant landfills
- Fairy tale monster
- What one might say after figuring out what the answers to the starred clues have in common?
- Promises of eventual repayment
- Class studying demand curves, for short
- Nevada gambling town near Carson City
- Disciplinary women in "The Handmaid's Tale"
- Ancient German
- Negotiator's refusal
- Brief swim
- Elite Navy group