Felt sad about a good cinema that's shabby …
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Felt sad about a good cinema that's shabby … crossword clue.
"Felt sad about a good cinema that's shabby …" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Friend accepts Bond books: ultimate misogyny without objection
- Busks avidly, content reflecting requests
- Jealous of three points victory (1-0) by United brought in
- Cross states in endless trek
- Very fine biscuit with no excess fat
- Swindle nets £1,000 case of Armagnac brandy
- Seller's against completion before October vacation
- Order refurbishment of manor after hard year
- Go round old city to find mashed food for baby
- Special forces tired out containing catastrophe
- Offensive statistic for a baseball player: Abbr.
- Numerically, where J is in the alphabet
- Esther's adopted father (I'M A CODER anagram)
- Paul, in Rome
- Large member of the deer family
- ''Darn it!''
- Historical periods
- Pen that includes a trough
- Federal agency Jessica Chastain's character worked for in 'Zero Dark Thirty': Abbr.
- Leather with a napped surface
Crossword clues of the day
- Cake that often has many layers
- Word that can follow 'bathing' or 'birthday'
- Reading basics
- Car-stealing video game franchise, for short
- Tropical plant used on sunburns
- Tavern in the animated town of Springfield
- Lunar phenomenon
- Business bigwig, briefly
- Stereotypical junkyard dog
- Maker of the Civic and Accord