Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Felt attacked crossword clue.
"Felt attacked" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The USA Today quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the USA Today on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Last name of the filmmaking brothers who made 'Raising Arizona' and 'Fargo'
- Einstein's birth city
- Hospital areas where surgeries take place: Abbr.
- Indonesian island, or a programming language
- Sound from a sheep meadow
- Flower garland a visitor might receive at the Honolulu airport
- By way of, in itineraries
- Catchwords from Charlie Brown
- Maker of Gravy Cravers dog food
- "On Language" columnist William
Crossword clues of the day
- Smartphone forerunners, for short
- Teri Garr's 'Young Frankenstein' role
- 'Away with you!'
- Singer Grant with the 1980s hits 'Electric Avenue' and 'Romancing the Stone'
- Tribe-identifying cloth accessory worn by a 'Survivor' contestant
- Mediator's forte
- Make pulp out of
- Portrayed a character in a movie
- Lone Ranger's companion
- 'Nip/Tuck' actor who stars as Jess LaCroix on FBI: Most Wanted