Fellow in sparkling entertainment
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Fellow in sparkling entertainment crossword clue.
"Fellow in sparkling entertainment" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Some splendid artificial flower in Devon
- Report of floral tribute for ex-BBC head
- Form of madness, say, associated with sultanate the reverse of excellent
- Peer at one spitting words in church?
- Beam when brat is beaten
- Munching hay, animal in high-up region
- These leaders could be real idiots
- Speaks by street, speaks with hesitation
- Run repeatedly to bring last message
- Get going having demolished a meal
Crossword clues of the day
- Crunch muscles
- French word of assent
- Introduce gradually
- Magnanimity, munificence
- Lock-up local Marxist briefly for starting trouble
- The writing on the wall even for Norm Keane
- ___ Islands (autonomous part of Denmark)
- Remembers 8 across from the odd sitcom and 21 down
- Candy with a dispenser
- Addition to a phone bill