Fellow departs after pinching Georgia's butt
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Fellow departs after pinching Georgia's butt crossword clue.
"Fellow departs after pinching Georgia's butt" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Toy to produce reedy note
- Extra run accorded to the winners?
- No part in play for angel?
- Commissioning soldier with regular girlfriend?
- I tested them at work to check the flow
- Like pie made by chef initially out of practice?
- Apparently no socialists and I agree
- Flat in a revolting state during function
- Non-alcoholic drink brewed in East
- Sleeping partner with huge guts joining firm
- What might be in trouble if it's out of the woods?
- Meal often made in a slow cooker
- Some boxing victories: Abbr.
- Marvel hero who says 'I have no plans to die today'
- Wedding-day vehicle, sometimes
- What a company car and free lunch at work are
- Imperfection in a food can or a car bumper
- Legume staple of Mideast cuisine
- Hawaiian food that's often considered an acquired taste
- Soda brand that sponsors the NFL Rookie of the Year Award
Crossword clues of the day
- Boxer who won the IBF and WBA heavyweight championships at 45 in 1994
- Travels à la Theodore Roosevelt in 1909-10
- Minutes taken up
- "Deadline: White House" channel
- 'Take a long walk off a short ___!'
- Two-time British Open winner Ernie
- Boxer who won the WBA Super welterweight championship at 40 in 2019
- Boxer who won the WBA Super light heavyweight championship at 49 in 2014
- Winner of the 1966 World Cup: Abbr.
- Sea creature pictured on the flag of Anguilla