Federal group that monitors the airwaves: Abbr.
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Federal group that monitors the airwaves: Abbr. crossword clue.
"Federal group that monitors the airwaves: Abbr." is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)
- ''My cup runneth __''
- __-Xers (baby boomers' kids)
- Bouncy kids' toy with a saddle
- Large whirlpool bathtub
- One of two body parts belonging to Achilles?
- 1651 battle where Cromwell's army routed an army from Scotland led by Charles II
- Mail-in contest submission
- Hit 1950s sitcom with Eve Arden that began as a radio show
Crossword clues of the day
- Do the hula or waltz
- Copenhagen natives
- Electric-meter measurement
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
- Armenia's capital
- Person in favour of peaceful or conciliatory policies
- ''I'm telling the truth!''
- Dramas with tenors and sopranos
- Crops up
- Creep slowly, like lava