Farmer's tool chest broken with donkey's foot
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Farmer's tool chest broken with donkey's foot crossword clue.
"Farmer's tool chest broken with donkey's foot" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Cold fellow carrying lamp heading off to get good outer layer
- Enlarge on treaty rewritten by legal official
- Accommodation for Swift in prison? About time!
- Vegetable in barge converted into fat
- Fresh paint applied to a container for toys and sweets
- Winner of American beauty pageant getting partner
- Dated term for 22 is retained in America
- Reincarnated editor reborn as actor
- Can containing hot and sticky what-d'you-call-it
- Restaurant preserves distinctive character
Crossword clues of the day
- Rome's ___ Fountain
- Olympic gymnastics gold medalist Raisman
- 'SNL' producer who won the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor in 2004
- Notorious Roman emperor
- 'Elf' actor and 'Saturday Night Live' star who won the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor in 2011
- Wine aperitif
- Beginning reader's basics
- Iowa college
- Sound of a sneeze
- Facts and figures, for short