Extract extremely abridged article, something cut at an early stage
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Extract extremely abridged article, something cut at an early stage crossword clue.
"Extract extremely abridged article, something cut at an early stage" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Indicators of further commentary crucial to no believers.
- Fast horse — second, moving to first — hunter, perhaps
- Science and the MD, I fancy, seen in supply of drugs
- Tough couple moving into Arkansas, America
- The best work, note, saying nothing
- Particular group may be performers with energy
- Turned in, occupying bed after knocking back medicine
- Hard to support senior officer’s weapon
- Correct international measure of stature about Queen
- Largely prosper in securing this unusual kitchen item
- Before, to Shakespeare
- Taxpayers report to them: Abbr.
- Underground part of a plant
- Sandwich name made up of the initials of its ingredients
- TV journalist who anchored 'CBS Evening News' and 'Yahoo! News'
- Supporter's ribbon
- PC drive insert
- Gets on in years
- Not completely shut, like a door
- Time at a hotel