Extra run accorded to the winners?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Extra run accorded to the winners? crossword clue.
"Extra run accorded to the winners?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Flat in a revolting state during function
- Retired like Menuhin, unable to play on?
- Bemuse note introduced to band (Queen)
- Doctor in Bedford 27
- Commissioning soldier with regular girlfriend?
- Pass ring successfully
- Waste down
- Non-alcoholic drink brewed in East
- All set to scan far side of galaxy
- Miserable miss, on reflection, breaking engagement