Expressed regret to a shirty type drawing up design that's not finished
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Expressed regret to a shirty type drawing up design that's not finished crossword clue.
"Expressed regret to a shirty type drawing up design that's not finished" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- No need for dead ends or annexes
- Starts 15 across from seed on topsoil and has a word with St Anthony about them
- Spies every light eggy restaurant starters inside to go with cold vegetable
- Lancing a boil for one who has faith in another
- Overlook short role played in the mob
- Reports cons cut a settlement
- Never wrong going to school with butterflies
- Slipped by 24 across and 10 across with composure
- There is no need to say any more, as plenty at school get help
- Found fault with college head retiring over heartless joke
- Certain photography deg.
- Question following a dramatic pause
- Element in fluorescent lamps
- Boxer known as "The Greatest"
- Mary of "The Maltese Falcon"
- Certain athlete
- Rombauer who wrote "The Joy of Cooking"
- 'More than likely . . .'
- Like a wild party
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
Crossword clues of the day
- What you might want the password for at a friend's house: Hyph.
- Ending for 'Sudan' or 'Siam'
- Wine aperitif
- John or Jane in court
- 'Love, Simon' actor who plays high school senior Eric Walker on A Teacher
- Popular sink scrubber
- Group of computational fields, informally
- Law school course
- Pennsylvania city in the northwest corner of the state
- Diamond Head's island in Hawaii