Explode: instrument going up, by the sound of it?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Explode: instrument going up, by the sound of it? crossword clue.
"Explode: instrument going up, by the sound of it?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Cancellation has girl withdrawing, though not initially
- Current books on pastry standing in restaurant
- Army units on top defended by engineers
- Beloved: sound of instrument if given love?
- Berber outrage, nothing less, outrageous!
- Get end of blunt instrument caught up
- Way off, just terribly constructed?
- This setter is breaking unsuitable lifting instrument
- Grassland that is south of river toured by twins, say?
- Partly Hispanic, US-controlled South American city
Crossword clues of the day
- Cake that may be flourless
- Type of stove
- Don't take no for an answer
- ___ student (aspiring dr.)
- Scandinavian furniture chain
- Supervillain who doubles as a clergy member? (... do?)
- Frodo's first cousin (mother's side) and second cousin (father's side)
- Word after business or bitter
- Didn't just put in check
- ___, Larry, and Curly (the Three Stooges)