Excuse in court
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Excuse in court crossword clue.
"Excuse in court" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Biblical patriarch who prepared for a flood
- One who turns away a relation in trouble?
- Boycott admires new openers like crazy
- Say 'It's not true!' about
- Singers' covers on the radio
- Performance delivered by an opera star
- Wildlife-watching expedition
- Hoard money
- Rhyming synonym of 'chop'
- ___ a debt of gratitude to (was beholden to)
Crossword clues of the day
- Number of commandments on Moses's tablets
- ___ up in the world (be successful)
- Gem traced using Stoke-on-Trent city postcode
- Magnificent in scope
- Opening (of opportunity?)
- 'It's a case of mistaken ___' ('We got the wrong guy')
- Speak dramatically
- Sounds upset over special meeting
- Astrological sign between Cancer and Virgo
- Beer in can? That's a keeper