Examination claimed to be in error
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Examination claimed to be in error crossword clue.
"Examination claimed to be in error" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- One caned for rude noise?
- Pull away with the others
- Across the pond Sam is one of the family
- Places to swim found returning to vessel
- England footballer may go round with pride
- Article among garments, Roman ones
- Cycle around a bit: it's cloudless
- At its most low, river a nuisance
- Arsonist in boat
- Checking, having change of heart and banning
- Songbird with a ''bovine'' name
- Vocalist heard on the Beatles' "The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill"
- Dancing girl lay behind house, the object of desire
- Great-great-grandson, for instance: Abbr.
- Bellicose deity
- 2016 live-action Disney film with an animated title character
- Cocky character in a fable
- Prepares for a surprise party
- Small piece of tortilla with a topping
- Subdivision in group theory
Crossword clues of the day
- Dropping back, dismiss a total flipping idiot
- Pop star born Cherilyn Sarkisian
- Either "E" in ESE
- Maryland's state bird
- Veteran cook given Asian bread
- For ingesting, as a vaccine
- Three-legged stand for a painting
- Uneaten part of an entree, maybe
- See eg red and white Sierra carrying tonnes
- Political lawn sign word