Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the ''Evita'' surname crossword clue.
"''Evita'' surname" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Last name of Anne with an E's title character before she becomes a Cuthbert
- 2017-2019 Netflix series based on a 1908 novel about a high-spirited orphan girl
- Wash with effort
- Collection of seeds?
- Bob Dylan's example of schadenfreude
- Girls who might be doted on by their aunt
- Spots for wet bars
- Don't know when to shut up
- Auto whose engine is apt to purr?
- Forward in phraseology
Crossword clues of the day
- Flammable compound with two carbons
- Dirty dog (informal)
- George who directed "Night of the Living Dead"
- Setting for a portrait of Mozart, or Francis, or Felipe, . . .
- Group with a washboard
- Opposite of remote
- Drug also known as angel dust
- Town on Prince Edward Island where Anne with an E starts her new life
- Roman god of war, father of Romulus and Remus
- One drawn to hill country