Even flipping 50%, initially switching heads and tails
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Even flipping 50%, initially switching heads and tails crossword clue.
"Even flipping 50%, initially switching heads and tails" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Babe in film, one in Portuguese
- Look back over end of story with these
- Taking rest of Flake back in envy, perhaps the origin of gluttony
- Blow smoke
- Relish hero without ego
- Swear as 100p missing from wallet?
- Sport welcomes leading African-American goddess
- Bit of gardening: raking earth, cutting grass to be collected again
- Knockout with strength
- Rod led astray chasing bowling technique
- Disciplinary women in "The Handmaid's Tale"
- 'And crown ___ good with brotherhood ...'
- Fairy tale monster
- Amorphous mass
- What one might say after figuring out what the answers to the starred clues have in common?
- Snowman's neckwear
- It can be verde or roja
- Largest city in Washoe County, Nevada
- Platform on a stage
- Ruler length