Evangelist abandons evil business managers
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Evangelist abandons evil business managers crossword clue.
"Evangelist abandons evil business managers" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- PI in Chantilly taken captive by one dropping a line
- Chill drinks after short time out at the end of the day
- Community police department arrest lecturer, famous among students of mathematics
- House painters tied up and typically confined to beastly accommodation
- Detective admits sorting out help in old informant's place?
- Fragment of dispatch is statesman-like or so I heard at meeting of COBRA?
- In a gas way, this scientist has a number that sounds a lot like an avocado?
- Drunk savant is the talk of the town on TripAdvisor?
- Arraign a criminal in relation to the cultivated land
- County close to terrace in Croke Park - the one with the slope