____ Eva pudicitiam celavit: Eve hid her modesty by a leaf
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the ____ Eva pudicitiam celavit: Eve hid her modesty by a leaf crossword clue.
"____ Eva pudicitiam celavit: Eve hid her modesty by a leaf" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Lux, ____ (3rd decl. f.)
- In civil strife: secessione, defectu forte
- Trembling (neut. pl ppl.): eg membra Ovid Am. 1.7.53
- Da mihi ____: give me strength
- They're going to form an opinion, they will think
- Things which have been covered up, secrets (perf. ppl. operio)
- Iuvo, 'auxiliari', iuvi, iutum: to lend a helping hand, assist
- To put here and there, 3rd conj. transitive
- Lit. the shortest day, ergo winter, eg Horace Odes 4.7.12
- 'Protected' veniuntque abeuntque carinae, Ovid Met. 13.769