Escape clauses for 27 across going to school
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Escape clauses for 27 across going to school crossword clue.
"Escape clauses for 27 across going to school" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- List price drops (sic) threefold
- Go downhill rapidly in spring, for the most part
- Ocean liner bearing those in 17 across returning
- Ready to drop local beat
- Generates a lot of interest potentially by taking dog out of gondola
- Banks increasing returns for the locals
- Concealed by Munro carrying back fruit from the forest
- What the agriculture business can produce is world away from flower bed
- Important tablet for writer's block?
- Recognised some upset characters threw a sickie
- Game where Q and Z are worth 10 points each
- 'More than likely . . .'
- High school course alongside chemistry and physics, for short
- Group of computational fields, informally
- Certain photography deg.
- Ending for 'Sudan' or 'Siam'
- Diamond Head's island in Hawaii
- Boxer known as "The Greatest"
- Actor Diggs who got his first big break in 'Rent'
- Breakfast item with a S'Mores flavor
Crossword clues of the day
- Disagreeing words
- Detailed, with 'out'
- Opposite of full, moon-wise
- Alternative to speaking?
- Prize previously awarded to Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama
- Like a wild party
- Capital of Jordan
- Pennsylvania city in the northwest corner of the state
- Deepest-voiced member of a barbershop quartet
- Infringe on a copyright, say