English playmaker Jack heading for nightclub in drag
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the English playmaker Jack heading for nightclub in drag crossword clue.
"English playmaker Jack heading for nightclub in drag" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Wise bird swallows start to irritate
- Better country with 20% less stock
- New Labourite losing head, with yen to be flashy
- Visibly, it's where drinkers are left in charge
- Entering eg Qatar, granddaughter went abroad
- Setter about to eat £25 Caesar salad, perhaps
- … denied profits and funding
- Picturegoer gutted about some current spoiler?
- Capers in mains, oddly, yours truly fed to cook
- Nuanced translation of dialogue ignores it
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Happy tail movements
- Patronized, as an inn
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- "___! Knock it off!"
- Pies, in the silent era
- Jury service, for one
- 1982 Michael Jackson album that produced seven top 10 singles
- TiVo ancestor
Crossword clues of the day
- Confection container
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- Performer who never speaks
- Table payments
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- Nation once known as Pleasant Island
- 2018 Drake album that produced seven top 10 singles (only his 2021 album "Certified Lover Boy" had more)
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- It's cast, so they say