Employed in the production of petroleum once at Shell
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Employed in the production of petroleum once at Shell crossword clue.
"Employed in the production of petroleum once at Shell" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Oresteia opening in Gate - the final scene is pointedly hairy
- Those involved in counterespionage, as before
- It reflects cider producer losing the head from drink
- Fragment of reprimand is controversial in Ring
- At a stretch, exercise to make contact with individuals with little piggies
- Racist leaves container ship to call the show
- A Scott Joplin style of music from America that's popular with all the characters, rises and falls
- Mad Max taking heart from a number of notes triggered emotional response
- A growing concern picked up by Marcus Porcius Cato
- Not as flushed as others opening main office in European city